C//C - Rival
Whether you’re battling through the thick mud or trying to find the best line in the sand pit, the Donnelly C//C is the tool for the job. Our flagship cyclocross race bike was designed with one goal in mind: to get you across the finish line first. Built from the best hi-modulus carbon available, the C//C has the lateral stiffness you need to blast off the start line, accelerate quickly out of corner and sprint for the win. Its race-specific geometry means you’ll get a bike that handles like a Formula One race car while offering maximum efficiency with every pedal stroke. We’ve outfitted this incredible frame with a workhorse SRAM Rival drivetrain and brakes, as well as an FSA crank and components. Rounding out this top-end race machine are our durable Ushuaia wheels and grippy MXP tubeless ready tires. When you’re racing on the Donnelly C//C you know you’re going to leave it all on the course.
IMAGES FOR RIVAL MODEL ARE NOT SHOWN HERE.
- Lightweight hi-modulus carbon frame and fork
- Race-specific geometry
- 12x142mm thru-axle
- Flat mount disc brake (front & rear)
- 700c and 650b wheel compatible
- Fits up to a 700 x 40mm tire, with room
- SRAM Rival drivetrain
- FSA components
- Donnelly Ushuaia tubeless ready wheels
- Donnelly MXP 700 x 33mm tubeless ready tires
Pressfit BB86. Shell ID: 41mm. Shell width of 86.5mm
- Scroll down for geometry and parts specification
THE DONNELLY C//C. ALL IN.