BOS 700 X 33 - Tubular
ON SALE - PRICE SHOWN IN CART -$89.99
BOS is the airport code for Boston, Massachusetts, a hotbed of North American cyclocross and home to some of the harshest weather and the toughest race courses. If you’re pinning on a number in New England you better be ready for rain, roots, ruts and mud. And, you better have a set of Donnelly BOS tubulars in your quiver.
This mud slinger is even more aggressive than our race-proven PDX cyclocross tire. It features stiff, buttressed side-knobs for outstanding traction in super muddy corners and slick off-cambers. The unique center tread pattern is all bite when it comes down to a long muddy tractor pull.
700 x 33mm
- Buttressed side-knobs for superior cornering traction.
- Unique center knob pattern designed for maximum traction when you need it most.
- Soft rubber compound provides extra grip and shock absorption.
- Tubeless design means an airtight casing with no inner tube to puncture.
- Rubber-coated sidewalls are extremely durable and prevent deterioration from water, mud and dirt.
- No additional sidewall coating necessary.
- All in one construction means tread will not peel away from the tubular casing.
- Precision design creates a straight tire with no variances in size or alignment.
- The tire and base tape are consistently straight making it easy to glue and install to your wheel.
- A removable valve core allows for valve extenders installation as well as insertion of tire sealant.
- Liquid sealant can be used with all Donnelly tubulars to prevent or repair typical punctures.