LAS 700 x 33 - 120 TPI Folding Bead Clincher
LAS is the airport code for Las Vegas, Nevada, the original home of the world famous Cross Vegas cyclocross race. This mostly grass course required the fastest tire a racer could use and the LAS delivered.
The diamond-file tread at the tire center offers extremely low rolling resistance for flat-out speed. However, if you take a close look at the LAS tread pattern the tread grows larger as it moves outside to the race-proven PDX side knobs for incredible grip in corners.
700 x 33mm
- Diamond file tread patter for low rolling resistance.
- Side knobs offer superior cornering.
- Soft rubber compound provides extra grip and shock absorption.
- Precision design creates a straight tire with no variances in size or alignment.
- This tire should be used with a tube and not set up tubeless.