Strada LGG 700 X 25 - 120 TPI Folding Bead Clincher
With our gravel tires taking most of the spotlight these days our incredible road tires often get overlooked. Enter the Strada LGG road clincher. It's everything a classic road tire should be and more. It is named after the airport code for Liege, Belgium. This is the heart of the Ardennes region of Belgium and home of the Liège–Bastogne–Liège race, the oldest of the Spring Classics.
The Strada LGG features the race-proven chevron pattern for excellent grip in wet or dry conditions. Inspired by the legends of the sport, the LGG provides a supple ride, durable lightweight construction, and puncture-protection belt under the tread. You don't need to be a Classics contender to appreciate the performance and reliability of the LGG.
700 x 25
- 120 TPI is dual compound tread 70/60a.
- Slightly textured center-tread with traditional chevron side-tread pattern provides excellent grip in wet or dry conditions.
- Integrated puncture-protection belt.
- Open tread and lightweight construction.
- This tire requires an inner tube. Tubes sold separately.