BOS 700 x 33 - Tubeless Ready Clincher
BOS is the airport code for Boston, Massachusetts, a hotbed of North American cyclocross and home to some of the harshest weather and the toughest race courses. If you’re pinning on a number in New England you better be ready for rain, roots, ruts and mud. And, you better have a set of Donnelly BOS tires in your quiver.
This mud slinger is even more aggressive than our race-proven PDX cyclocross tire. It features stiff, buttressed side-knobs for outstanding traction in super muddy corners and slick off-cambers. The unique center tread pattern is all bite when it comes down to a long muddy tractor pull.
700 x 33mm
- Buttressed side-knobs for superior cornering traction.
- Unique center knob pattern designed for maximum traction when you need it most.
- Soft rubber compound provides extra grip and shock absorption.
- Tubeless-ready design mounts easily to most tubeless ready rims.
- Tubeless casing is reinforced for wear, features an Aramid bead.
- Precision design creates a straight tire with no variances in size or alignment.
- Can be used tubeless or with a tube.