EMP 700 X 38 - Tubeless Ready - Folding Bead Clincher
The Donnelly EMP gravel tire pulls its name from the airport code for Emporia, Kansas, the place that put gravel racing on the map. This is currently the most aggressive gravel-specific tire in the Donnelly line-up. The tread pattern offers amazing traction with surprisingly low rolling resistance. As you roll this tire on its side, the combination of a more open tread pattern and aggressive side knobs offer incredible cornering capabilities.
700 x 38
- Tight tread block pattern and aggressive shoulder lugs.
- Soft rubber compound for extra grip and shock absorption.
- Integrated puncture protection belt under the tread.
- Tubeless-ready design mounts easily to most tubeless ready rims.
- Tubeless casing is reinforced for wear, features an Aramid bead.
- Can be used tubeless or with a tube.