G//C - Frameset
Our company began with one cyclocross tire. Years later, when we set out to make gravel tires we stuck to this philosophy: cyclocross tires are for cyclocross racing and gravel tires are for riding on gravel roads. We weren’t about to make our cyclocross tires a little wider and call them gravel tires. We took the same approach when creating the Donnelly G//C, a true gravel bike built from the ground up. This is not a cyclocross frame with a different color, gearing and tires. The geometry and carbon layup give the G//C the lateral stiffness where you need it most and the vertical compliance and comfort for those long days in the saddle. Whether you're climbing old mining roads in the Colorado Rockies or counting miles until the finish line in Emporia, Kansas, the Donnelly G//C is in for the long haul.
- Lightweight hi-modulus carbon frame and fork
- Long distance performance geometry
- 12x142mm thru-axle
- Flat mount disc brake (front & rear)
- 700c and 650b wheel compatible
- Fits up to a 700 x 45mm and 650b x 50mm tire
- Scroll down for geometry and parts specification
THE DONNELLY G//C. LET'S GO.