MXP 650b x 33 - Tubeless Ready Clincher
The MXP offers a unique tread pattern offering an amazing all-conditions tire that excels on grass, loose dirt, sand, moderate mud, hard pack and pavement. The MXP is named after the airport code for Milan, Italy, site of a World Cup cyclocross venue that calls for an all-conditions tire.
The tread features the a classic profile with several modern updates. Precise grooves in the central chevrons allow the tread to flex while more aggressive side knobs offer traction and control beyond what you might expect. If you could only have one cyclocross tire in your quiver, the MXP is the one to have.
650b x 33mm
- Center chevrons and staggered side knobs for all-conditions.
- Side knobs offer superior cornering.
- Soft rubber compound provides extra grip and shock absorption.
- Precision design creates a straight tire with no variances in size or alignment.
- Can be used tubeless or with an inner tube.