DONNELLY CYCLING WEBSITES
WHAT TYPE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND USE?
Whenever you register a Donnelly Cycling product, send us an email, purchase products from a Donnelly Cycling Website, register on one of the Donnelly Cycling Websites, enter a contest, sweepstakes, or other promotion, subscribe to one of our newsletters, or otherwise transmit information via any of the Donnelly Cycling Websites, Donnelly Cycling may obtain and collect personally identifiable contact information (expressed herein generally as "personal information") such as your name, email address, payment information (i.e. credit card number/expiration date), and/or mailing address, subject to your ability to "opt-out" of our future use or disclosure of such information.
PERSONAL INFORMATION MAINTENANCE & OPT-OUT
HOW DO WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Donnelly Cycling may use personal information in the following ways:
- to enable us to respond to you generally, or to process, validate and verify requests and/or purchase orders
- to perform any services requested by you
- to compile and/or distribute aggregate - never individual - information about our website users and aggregate usage patterns
- to provide our own website designers with useful information for developing new features and services that meet your needs
- to tailor your experience on our websites, showing you content we think might interest you or altering the content according to your personal preferences
If you have not "opted-out" of our use and disclosure of your personal information, Donnelly Cycling may also use personal information for all marketing and survey purposes on behalf of itself and its affiliates and subsidiaries. Donnelly Cycling may appoint third party agents in connection with such marketing and survey efforts. Donnelly Cycling may disclose personal information to select business partners for use in connection with direct mail marketing efforts.
If you have "opted-out", Donnelly Cycling will use or disclose your personal information only as stated above, or: (1) when legally ordered to do so by a lawful subpoena or court order, (2) if you violate or breach an agreement with Donnelly Cycling, (3) if we believe you will harm the property or rights of Donnelly Cycling or those of Donnelly Cycling's other customers, (4) under exigent circumstances to protect the physical safety of Donnelly Cycling, its employees, users or the general public, or (5) to validate credit card numbers for charging for fee services.
Donnelly Cycling may share aggregate statistical information with business partners, sponsors or other third parties. For example, we may tell an advertiser that X number of visitors visited a certain area on a website, or that Y number of men and Z number of women filled out registration forms.
UNSOLICITED EMAILS RECEIVED BY YOU
Donnelly Cycling does not send unsolicited bulk emails to anyone who has requested that we do not contact them. We may send our newsletters only to those who have taken affirmative steps to subscribe. If you have inadvertently received one of our newsletters, or if you simply wish to stop receiving them, please follow the "unsubscribe" instructions contained in each newsletter or send a request to be unsubscribed to email@example.com
CHAT ROOMS AND FORUMS
The Donnelly Cycling Websites may now or in the future include chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or news groups. Any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information. You should exercise caution before disclosing your personal information via these public venues, which you do at your own risk. If you do so, you may receive unsolicited emails or "spam" from others. Donnelly Cycling cannot safeguard the privacy of personal information that is disclosed online in this manner.
- keep count of return visits to the Donnelly Cycling Websites
- accumulate and report anonymous, aggregate, statistical information on website usage
- deliver content specific to your interests or past viewing history
- save your password so you don't have to re-enter it each time you visit our websites.
You can also disable cookies. By modifying your browser preferences, you can accept or reject all cookies, or request a notification when a cookie is set.
Donnelly Cycling does not store or record the Internet Protocol ("IP") addresses of visitors to the Donnelly Cycling Websites for marketing purposes, although we may store IP addresses in server logs for system maintenance purposes or to store the source location whenever someone provides Personal Information. An IP address is a number assigned to your computer whenever you access the Internet. An Internet Service Providers ("ISP") typically assigns a random IP addresses at the time of your dial-up. For local area network ("LAN"), DSL, or cable modem users, an IP address may be permanently assigned to a particular computer. We cannot determine your identity solely based upon your IP address. Your IP address can, however, reveal what geographic area you are connecting from, or which ISP you are using. Finally, other websites you visit have IP addresses, and we may collect the IP addresses of those websites and their pages, but these IP addresses are never associated with Internet users.
The Donnelly Cycling Websites use physical, electronic and managerial security measures to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of information under our control.
- We use Secure Socket Layer ("SSL") connections with 128-bit and/or 256 encryption for certain transactions and confidential data. When you use a secure browser, all information you submit comes to us over the Internet in an encrypted form. Every secure page uses a digital certificate issued by a third-party certification authority. A "site certificate" sits on all secure pages. To view this certificate, click on the image of the closed lock or the solid key on the bottom bar of your browser window.
- We monitor system and application activity logs to identify any unusual activity from authorized and/or unauthorized individuals accessing our systems and/or making changes to stored information. We regularly perform preventative system maintenance and monitoring to ensure the security of our data systems.
- We maintain our servers in locked facilities with secure access. Backup tapes are retrieved daily and stored by an independent company in a secure, off-site location.
The Donnelly Cycling Websites do not require you to set up a user ID and password unless you subscribe for some of our special services or create a purchasing account with us. We recommend you do not divulge your password to anyone. Donnelly Cycling will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited telephone call or email.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit, and you do so at your own risk. You can report network abuse and any risk of security violations to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
CHILDREN'S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION
Donnelly Cycling does not knowingly collect contact or personal information from children under 13. The Donnelly Cycling Websites are not intended to solicit information of any kind from children under 13, and are designed to block our knowing acceptance of any such information. It is possible that by fraud or deception we may receive information pertaining to children under the age of13. If we are notified of this, as soon as we verify the information, we will obtain parental consent or otherwise delete the information from our servers. If you want to notify us of our receipt of information by children under the age of 13, please do so by emailing us at email@example.com
Donnelly Cycling and its affiliates enforce their intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law. If you have any questions concerning the legal notices stated above, you may contact the Donnelly Cycling at firstname.lastname@example.org